Hi Stampers, Well so much has happened since I last shared with our blog hop group. We sold our house in Vancouver Washington, packed up the house along with all my craft supplies and hit the road across country July 10. We landed in Union Kentucky on the 14th and proceeded to start settling in. We waited and waited and waited for the moving company to bring my craft supplies. (there is a shortage of labor and trucks right now) On Monday August 3 the truck arrived and I received my supplies. It took a few days to unload and set up my new temporary space but boy does it feel wonderful to be back. It might take me a few days to get the creative juices flowing, but I am excited to start sharing with all of you again.
A small disclaimer: Most of my stamp sets seems to be florals this time around with a critter not to be found. With the stamp sets that I had to choose from I could use birds or butterflies. Neither fall into the critter category so this one is a stretch. Use your imagination, today my winged beauty is called a critter (LOL)
Stampin’ Up! Brilliant Wings:
Card base: Basic White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Magenta Madness 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Expressions of Ink Die cut with the largest Stitched Rectangle Die
- Die cut one each of the medium, small and extra small butterflies from the Brilliant Wings Dies from Basic White card stock
- Punch out some gold embellishments from the Expressions of Ink Ephemera Pack
- Stamp the word HELLO from the Biggest Wish stamp set in Magenta Madness onto Basic White card stock
- Stamp the word FRIEND off set an on top of the word hello with VersaMark Ink
- Sprinkle some Gold Embossing Powder over the friend, shake off the excess and then heat emboss with your heat gun
- Die cut the sentiment with the Stitched Rectangle Die
Putting the Card Together:
- Adhere you DSP panel to the Magenta Madness mat with Stampin Seal
- Attach this panel to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach your sentiment to the bottom right side of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere your 3 butterflies to the front of the card with a dab of liquid glue
- Tuck in a few of the gold leaves from the Expressions of Ink Ephemera Pack under the butterflies with liquid glue
- Add a a sequin from the Expressions of Ink Ephemera Pack to the butterflies head
- Add a few more sequins on the front of the card for added sparkle and you are done
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: