Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a theme challenge using “Snow/Winter as the inspiration for our cards. I am using the Wonderful Snowflakes and the Shimmery White Embossing Paste to embellish my card. Please stop by all of the other creative team members and see what they made for our hop today.
Stampin’ Up! Wonderful Snowflakes:
Card base: Basic White card stock 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Embossed panel: Pool Party 4 x 5-1/4
DSP panel: Sweet Stocking 4 x 2-1/2
- Place your Polka Dot Decorative Mask over your Pool Party panel
- With your palette knife spread the Shimmery White Embossing Paste on top of the mask, (I only spread the paste on about 3-1/2 inches of the panel at the top)
- Smooth out the paste and remove any extra and place back in the jar
- Remove the mask and set the panel aside to dry
- Trim a piece of Basic White card stock to 4 x 7/8
- Stamp your sentiment using the phase from Snowflake Wishes Stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink toward the bottom edge of the sentiment piece
Putting the card together:
- Adhere the DSP panel to the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 Pool Party embossed panel with Stampin Seal
- Adhere your sentiment right at the seam where the two papers meet together with Stampin Seal
- Wrap a piece of Pool Party Striped ribbon around the card just above the sentiment ana attach with Glue Dots
- Adhere your panel to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere one large Wonderful Snowflake to the upper portion of the card front with a Dimensional
- Add a large Rhinestone to the center of the snowflake
- Add a Pool Party Striped Ribbon bow to the left of the sentiment and on top of the ribbon that is wrapped around the card with a Glue Dot
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: