Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. The sketch was the perfect design to use the flowers from True Love DSP. I colored in the flowers using the new Blending Brushes, did some fussy cutting and voila, the card was done.
Stampin’ Up! True Love DSP Card:
Card base: Basic Black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Back Panel: Whisper White 5-1/4 x 4, embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder
DSP panel: True Love 5-1/4 x 2-1/8
- Color in a cluster of Daisies from the True Love DSP using Calypso Coral Ink and your Blending Brush, keeping the color darker in the center and lighter on the edges
- With your Blending Brush and Daffodil Delight Ink color the tips of some of the petals
- Color in the leaves with Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends
- Fussy cut your flower cluster out with our paper snips
- My sentiment came for the Many Messages stamp set
- Ink up your sentiment with versamark ink into Black card stock
- Sprinkle White Embossing Powder over the sentiment and then heat emboss with your heat tool
- Die cut the sentiment out with the coordinating Message Die
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP panel to the embossed Whisper White panel
- Wrap a piece of Calypso Coral ribbon from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack around the card where the two papers meet at the seam
- Attach this panel to the front of the card with Stampin Seal
- Attach your flower cluster to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach your sentiment to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Add a Calypso Coral bow to the left of the sentiment
- Add some Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to the front of the card and you are finished
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: