Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we have a color challenge using 3 of the gorgeous palette of Cinnamon Cider, Polished Pink, Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry and Early Espresso. This color combination are all found in the Blackberry Beauty DSP pack. This paper is so pretty and when you see it up close, well what can I say it is exquisite!
The Color Challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Sparkle of the Season:
Card base: Blackberry Bliss 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Cinnamon Cider 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Embossed panel: Basic White 3-3/4 x 5 Embossed with the Tasteful Textile EF
DSP strip: Blackberry Beauty 2-1/4 x 5
- Die cut two fall wreaths from the Seasonal Swirl Dies, one in Blackberry Bliss and one in Cinnamon Cider
- Die cut an assortment of leaves from the Intricate Leaves Dies in Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider and Rich Razzleberry
- Die cut 3 twigs from the Intricate Leaves Dies in Gold Metallic DSP (from the Rose Gold and Gold Specialty Paper Pack)
- Die cut the tiny fall leaves from the Seasonal Swirl Dies in the same Gold Metallic DSP as above
- Die cut a Basic White circle from the Layering Circle Die to fit the underside of the wreaths
- Stamp the Grateful sentiment from the Sparkle of the Season stamp set onto a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock using Versamark Ink
- Sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder and then heat set the sentiment
- Cut the sentiment to 1/2 x 2-3/4 and snip and flag at the right end
Putting The Card Together:
- Adhere the Basic White embossed panel the Cinnamon Cider mat
- Attach this to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach your DSP panel strip to the left of the card front with Stampin Seal
- Glue the two wreaths together using a touch of liquid glue to the Basic White die cut circle
- Mount the wreath of the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Start arranging your leaves and twigs on the left hand side of the wreath with liquid glue (I stared with the twigs and worked my way from there)
- Make a small bow from Gold Shimmer ribbon and adhere it to the left side of the wreath in the middle of the leaf arrangement
- Tuck in and adhere you sentiment with Mini Dimensionals
- Glue the Gold Metallic small leaves into the arrangement with liquid glue and you are done
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card:
14 Replies to “Stampin’ Up! Sparkle of the Season Card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop”
Just beautiful Kristi! The touches of gold are perfect, love your design! 🙂
This is stunning Kristi 🙂 Love your design and the gold branches and tiny leaves are perfect!!
Wow – this is gorgeous, Kristi! Love this set and you’ve used it beautifully! 🙂
Just gorgeous!! 😊
Gorgeous, Kristi! Love your use of the colors and your perfect bow! TFS
STUNNING card, Kristi! Your card is the best I’ve seen using the Blackberry Beauty DSP. Perfect! TFS!
Absolutely stunning! I like how you backed the wreath in white so as not to be distracted by the dsp. Plus it puts more of the focal point on the wreath.
Wow! Cery rich, classy looking card. Great for anniversary, thank you and many more style of cards.
This card is gorgeous! It’s the prettiest card I’ve seen made with this DSP.
This card is exquisite Kristi. Unmatched.
Just the perfect design and colors to make it so….and your artistic talent is the icing on the cake ❤️
So beautiful, Kristi. I love this DSP and you have used it very well as a foil for the wonderful wreath. Love the embossed panel too.
Absolutely beautiful card.
Love the embossing, design and elegance of this card Kristi!
Comments are closed.