Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. In looking at the sketch my thought was, what a great sketch for some DSP. So in creating this card, I let the paper do all the work. With just a touch of stamping for the sentiment the paper did everything else to make this card bright, fun and ready to sent in the mail. It was so fast and easy I made 8 card in a snap.
Stampin’ Up! Snail Mail:
Card base: Bermuda Bay 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Basic White 3-7/8 x 4-7/8
Panel: Real Red: 3-1/2 x 4-1/2
DSP: Snail Mail 3 x 5
- Adhere your Real Red panel to the Basic White mat with Stampin Seal
- Attach the DSP panel to the matted panel with Stampin Seal
- Wrap a piece of the Blushing Bride Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack twine around the stacked panel
- Attach this panel to the front of the card base with Dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment into Basic White card stock using the phrase from Lovey You in Versamark ink
- Right after you ink with Versamark ink over the top of the Versamark with Bermuda Bay ink
- Sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder over the sentiment and then heat emboss the saying
- Die cut the sentiment with the Stitched Rectangle Dies (2-7/8 x 7/8)
- Attach the sentiment to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach a Blushing Bride Twine bow to the left of the sentiment with a glue dot
- Add red, resin heart from the Resin Heart Pack to the right side of the sentiment and you are done
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: