Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. I used the Sending Smiles stamp set a few weeks ago and was having so much fun playing with this set, I just had to use it again. There are three different colors to see because well, I just could not help myself, these flowers are beautiful in any color!!!
Stampin” Up! Sending Smiles:
Card base: Basic White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Front panel: Perfectly Penciled 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Mat: Real Red: 3-1/16 x 4-7/16
Art piece: Basic White die cut with the Deckled Dies
- Stamp the flowers from the Sending Smiled stamp set with Real Red ink onto Basic White card stock
- Stamp the flower centers in Tuxedo Black Ink
- Die cut the flowers out with the Sending Dies
- Stamp the leaves onto the white art piece using the stem image from the Sending Smiles stamp set in Old Olive ink (do one of the stems in 2nd generation stamping to give for depth to the leaves)
- Stamp the sentiment onto Basic White card stock using the verse from the Ringed with Nature stamp set with Tuxedo Black Ink
- Die cut the sentiment out using the Deckled Dies
Putting The Card Together:
- Adhere the Perfectly Penciled DSP panel to the front of the card
- Adhere the Art piece to the Real Red mat and wrap some Linen Thread around the art piece
- Attach this panel to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the flowers to the stems, 2 with Liquid Glue and 2 with Dimensionals
- Adhere the sentiment to the front of the care with Dimensionals
- Add a double Linen Thread bow to the left of the sentiment
- Add some Matt Black dots to the art piece there and there and you are done
Here Are More Colors:
I also embossed the art piece with the Timbers EF, I really like the extra dimension this gives
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (Before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: