Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. I still have a few new stamp sets from the new catalog that have not seen any ink, so I have to fix that problem and ink up a new set for our hop. Prized Peony was anxiously awaiting some ink, and what fun it was to create using all the products. The whole suite from the Peony Garden is exquisite from the paper to the gems, I know you will make some beautiful cards using this suite of products.
Stampin’ Up! Prized Peony:
Card base: Petal Pink 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Peony Garden DSP 4 x 5-1/4
Small mat: Petal Pink 3-3/8 x 4-5/8
Art piece: Whisper White 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 Embossed with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder
Sentiment: Whisper White die cut with the Tasteful Labels Dies
- Stamp the flower image from the Prized Peony stamp set
- Color in the image as follows”
- Flower: Petal Pink Stampin Blends
- Leaves: Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends
- After you color in your image, die cut the image out using the Peony Die
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your Peony Garden DSP mat to the front of the card
- Adhere your Whisper White embossed art piece to the small Petal Pink mat
- Adhere this piece to the right side of the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere your die cut peony to the front of the art piece with Dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment using the image from the Peaceful Moments stamp set with Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Adhere your sentiment to the bottom left side of the card with double stacked Dimensionals
- Add a Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon to the left side of the sentiment
- Add a few Elegant Facetted Gems to the front of the card and you are done
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: