Hi Stampers, today we have a color challenge of Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce and Gold. My Perfectly Plaid stamp set and Wrapped In Plaid paper saw the love this week. The Wrapped in Plaid paper is my favorite out of the whole holiday catalog and the stamp set is just adorable too. I love the feel of traditional Christmas colors and this fits the bill beautifully.
Stampin’ Up! Perfectly Plaid:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Cherry Cobbler 5-1/4 x 4
Embossed mat: Whisper White 5-1/8 x 3-7/8 Embossed with the Hammered Metal EF
Accent panel: Wrapped In Plaid DSP 2-1/4 x 3-7/8
Art Piece: Whisper White die cut Stitched Shaped Die (largest one)
Art piece mat: Gold Glimmer paper with the Layering Circle die
the art piece
- Stamp your sentiment in Cherry Cobbler in the upper right corner of the art piece with the saying from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set
- Stamp your tree images onto a piece of Whisper White card stock with Shaded Spruce ink
- Punch your two stamped tree images out with the Pine Tree Punch
- Punch one more tree out of Gold Glimmer Paper with the Pine Tree Punch
- Adhere your art piece to the gold scallop circle
- Adhere your trees to the left side of the art piece using dimensionals for the top tree to make it pop up a bit
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your embosses panel to the Cherry Cobbler mat
- Wrap some Whisper White Linen Thread around the stacked panels
- Adhere this to the card front with dimensionals
- Adhere the art piece to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Color some Rhinestones with your dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin Blend
- Add the colored rhinestones and some Gold Metallic Pearls to the right side of the art piece and one on top of the top tree
- Add a double Whisper White Bakers Twine bow to the left of the trees
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card:
6 Replies to “Stampin’ Up! Perfectly Plaid Card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop”
Great design and you used my favorite EF.
Simply stunning Kristi! Love the layered tree punches with the touch of gold sparkle. 🙂
Great layering and love that embossing. Pretty card.
Kristi – this is lovely. So elegant and beautiful! 🙂
Comments are closed.