Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. There are still supplies that I have not used. One of those products is the Peaceful Prints paper from Sale A Bration that ends today. I thought to myself, I had better use this before it is too late. (nothing like being down to the wire). I also used the sentiment from Holly Jolly Wishes and the new Wonderful Snowflakes from the mini catalog. This card was a super easy and quick card that you could mass produce for a big stack of Christmas cards. I hope you try this card with all the paper variations!
Stop by all of the other blogs for our hop today and see what wonderful cards our talented team have created for you today.
Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Prints and Snowman Season Card:
Card base: Basic White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Basic Black 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
DSP panel: Peaceful Prints 3-3/8 x 4-5/8
Sentiment mat: Basic Black die cut with the Stitched so Sweetly dies
Sentiment piece: Basic White 2 x 7/16 x 1-3/8
- Stamp some random snowflake with Versamark ink using the images from the Snowman Season stamp set onto the Peaceful Prints DSP panel
- Sprinkle the stamped images with White Embossing Powder and heat set with your heat gun
- Stamp the sentiment from the Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set onto the Basic White sentiment piece with Real Red Ink
- Mount the panel to the Basic Black Stitched So Sweetly die cut with Stampin Seal
Putting the Card Together:
- Attach to embossed DSP panel to the Basic Black mat
- Attach this piece to the front of the card front with Dimensionals
- Attach your sentiment to the right bottom 3rd of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere your Wonderful Snowflake with a Dimensionals to the left, upper side of the sentiment
- Adhere a White Glittered Organdy Ribbon to the center of the large snowflake with a glue dot
- Add a Rhinestone to the center of each of the embossed snowflakes and you are done!
As I was making my card I thought I should do a few DSP options. This card was one of the DSP papers that I used to try another version . Which one do you like best?
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card:
16 Replies to “Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Prints and Snowman Season Card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop”
Thank you Tara, Welcome to the hop
Wow, wow, wow! Just beautiful Kristi!! Love those snowflakes! 🙂
Thank you Amy
So Pretty Kristy!! Love the embossed snowflakes on the plaids!! 😊
thank you Akiko
Lovely! And, I’ll bet it will be just a beaurtiful with all the different papers available.
Thank you Julie
Beautiful! Love your bow in the snowflake – it is truly perfect! 🙂
Thank you Mary, had to get my bow in there some how
This is stunning Kristi 🙂 I love them both, but I really like the one with the embossed snowflakes. Your perfect little bow on the snowflake is a beautiful touch
Thanks Karen. Can’t have a Kristi card without a bow. Both cards have embossed snowflakes. It gives more dimension to the card.
Wow, your embossed snowflakes are gorgeous and so smooth! I’m not sure I could get such detail that it looks printed on the paper! And love your bow!
Thank you Susan
Comments are closed.