Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a color challenge for you. The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso. Using the Night Before Christmas DSP was a good choice because all of these colors are in the paper. I let the paper do all the work on my card which made it super quick to put together. Just change up the paper for a completely different look.
The color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Night Before Christmas:
Card base: Cherry Cobbler 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Early Espresso 5-1/4 x 4
Mat: Crumb Cake 5-1/8 x 3-7/8 Embossed with the Winter Knit EF
Sentiment mat: Cherry Cobbler die cut with the Rectangle Dies
Sentiment: Very Vanilla die cut with the Rectangle Dies
Banner strips: Night Before Christmas 7/8 x 4 and punched with the Triple Banner Punch
- Attach your banner strips to the embossed Crumb cake panel making each strip a different length. Cutting the tops off the strip after they are adhered
- Attach your Crumb Cake panel to the Early Espresso mat
- Wrap a Cherry Cobbler Diagonal Striped Ribbon around this panel
- Attach the panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment in Cherry Cobbler Ink onto the Very Vanilla Rectangle Die panel using the sentiment from the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set
- Adhere the sentiment to the Cherry Cobbler sentiment Mat
- Attach the sentiment to the right side of the card and on top of the ribbon with dimensionals
- Attach a bow to the left of the sentiment piece and on top of the ribbon
- Finish with a few Rhinestones and your are done! Easy Peasy!
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: