Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. The Natures Prints stamp set and coordinating Sun Prints DSP were a great choice for this challenge. I love the organic feel of the leaves in the stamp set and the paper is gorgeous with all the deep blue tones. This easy, fast design could be done in any color. If blue is not your color, how about Just Jade or Parakeet Party? Any of your favorite colors would work. Try a few colors and let me know what your favorite is.
Stampin’ Up! Nature’s Prints:
Card base: Basic White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Card panel: Basic White 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
DSP Panels: (cut two) Sun Prints 4-1/2 x 3-1/4
- Emboss the Basic White panel with the Fern Embossing Folder
- Die cut 2 wreaths from the Natures Prints Dies (one in Basic White and one is Starry Sky)
- Die cut 10 Daffodil Delight flowers from the Hydrangea Dies
- Stamp the sentiment for the Go To Greeting stamp set onto Basic White card stock with Starry Sky Ink
- Die cut the sentiment with the Stylish Shapes Die
Putting the Card Together:
- Adhere the embossed panel to the front of the card with Stampin’ Seal
- Adhere the two Sun Print panels to the front of the card with Stampin’ Seal (the background panel is at an angle, the front one is straight on the card)
- Attach the Starry Sky and Basic White wreaths to the front left of the card with Liquid Glue
- Adhere the sentiment to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach the Hydrangea Flowers to the wreath with Liquid Glue
- Put a small Rhinestone in the center of each Daffodill Delight flower
- Add a double Starry Sky Bakers Twine bow to the wreath and you are done
Here is one other card done in Starry Sky and Sweet Sorbet:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (Before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: