Hi stampers and card makers, today for our hop we have theme challenge “Harvest” I will tell you fall is my favorite time of year and so I was excited to make some fall cards. The Hello Harvest bundle in the mini catalog was a great choice (in my opinion) to start the inspiration for my ‘harvest” card.
Stampin’ Up! Hello Harvest:
Card base: Basic Black 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Basic White 4 x 5-1/4 embossed with the Timbers EF
DSP panels: Rustic Harvest DSP die cut the Rectangle Dies
- Stamp the pumpkin image onto Basic White cs with Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color in the Pumpkin with the Cajun Craze Stampin Blends
- After you color the pumpkin, die cut it out with the Rustic Pumpkin Dies
- Stamp two leaves from the Hello Harvest stamp set onto Basic White cs, stamp as follows:
- Stamp the leaves in Crushed Curry Ink. With your sponge daubers, add some Mossy Meadow and Cajun Craze ink to the leaves and then stamp with onto your white card stock
- Die cut the leaves with the Rustic Pumpkin Dies
- Die cut a few leaves using the Glimmer Specialty paper and the Forever Flourishing Dies (snip the leaves in half to get two stems out of one die cut) (I darkened the leaves with my Black Stampin Blend)
- Stamp the sentiment from the Hello Harvest stamp set with Cajun Craze ink
- Die cut the sentiment using the Rectangle Dies
- Cut a mat for the sentiment in Cajun Craze card stock 1-1/8 x 2-1/2
- Glue the sentiment to the mat
Putting the card together:
- Adhere the Basic White embossed mat to the card front with Stampin Seal
- Attach the two DSP panels to the front of the card with Stampin Seal
- Adhere the pumpkin to the card front with Dimensionals
- Glue the two fall leaves to the front of the pumpkin
- Tuck in and glue the Specialty Glimmer leaves around the leaf cluster with Liquid Glue
- Adhere the sentiment partially under the pumpkin to the front of the card with Liquid Glue
- Add a double Linen Thread bow to the pumpkin
- Attach some Matte Black Dots to the front of the card and you are done
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (Before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.