Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a sketch challenge, and the Heart and Home Suite was my choice to use for my design this week. Between the stamps, DSP and all the embellishments, it was so fun to put this card together. I can’t wait to try some other combinations of DSP and colors to make more cards for my stash.
Stampin’ Up! Heart and Home Suite Card:
Card base: Cinnamon Cider 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Heart and Home DSP 4 x 5-1/4
Embossed panel: Basic White die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die and embossed with the Subtle EF
Mat: Misty Moonlight 2-3/4 x 4-1/8
- Stamp the smaller floral image from the Blessings of Home stamp set onto Basic White card stock with Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- With your Blending Brushes lightly swirl color in the center of each flower as follows:
- Large flowers are colored with Pale Papaya and the small flowers and colored with Misty Moonlight
- Color the centers of the flowers with the Cinnamon Cider Stampin Blends
- Color in the leaves with you Old Olive Stampin Blends
- The bee is colored with Pale Papaya and the Blending Brush and cinnamon cider is using the Stampin Blends
- Add a bit a sparkle to the bee’s wings and center of the large flowers with you Wink of Stella
- Die cut the flower and bee with the Flower of Home Die
- Stamp your sentiment of choice onto Basic White card stock with Misty Moonlight Ink
- Die cut the sentiment out with the Tasteful Labels Dies
- The stamp set I used for the sentiment was from Timeless Tulip
Putting your card together:
- Attache the Heart and Home DSP to the Cinnamon Cider card front with Stampin Seal
- Attach the Misty Moonlight mat to the Basic White Embossed panel
- Attach this to the front to of the card slightly to the left with Stampin Dimensionals
- Adhere your Heart and Home Doiley to the matted art piece with Stampin Seal
- Attach the floral spray on top of the doily with Stampin Dimensionals
- Adhere your sentiment to the front of the card with a glue dot and Dimensional
- Make a bow from the Pale Payap Sheer Ribbon and attach it to the stems of the flowers with a glue dot
- Attach the bee with a Dimensional
- Add 3 White Classis Mat Dots from the Heart and Home Suite and you are done
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (Before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: