Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. I really took a few liberties on this sketch but if you look closely you will see the inspiration. I inked up the new Gather Together stamp set today and love all the images. Because fall is my favorite season, working with pumpkins and leaves just makes me happy. It is going to be 97 degrees today so fall may still be a few weeks off but hey, we can still make fall cards.
Stampin’ Up! Gather Together:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Regal 6×6 DSP in Pumpkin Pie Check 4 x 5-1/4
Art piece: Whisper White 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
The art piece:
- Stamp the background leaves as follows
- Large fern leaves: from the Tropical Chic stamp set in stamped off Old Olive
- Dark leaves: from the Rooted In Nature stamp set in Mossy Meadow
- Splatter background: from the Waterfront stamp set in Soft Suede
- After all background design is stamped run the art piece through the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
The cut outs:
- Stamp the tree ring image from the Rooted In Nature stamps set in Soft Suede Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock
- Fussy cut the tree ring image out with your paper snips
- Stamp the other leave image with Old Olive and Mossy Meadow Inks using the stamp from the Painted Harvest stamp set and them punch the images with the coordinating Leave Punch
- Stamp the pumpkin images using the Gather Together Stamp set
- Color them in with your Pumpkin Pie Stampin Blends
- Die cut the Pumpkins with the Gathered Leaves Die
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your art piece to the Pumpkin Pie checked DsP
- Adhere this stacked panel to the front of the card
- Adhere your tree ring image to the front bottom right side of the art piece with dimensionals
- Loop some Linen Thread to the left hand side of the tree ring with a glue dot
- Adhere your large pumpkin with glue dots on top of the looped linen thread
- Adhere the small pumpkins to the right side of the large pumpkin with dimensionals
- Adhere the punched out leaves under the linen thread and pumpkins
- Color in some Rhinestones with your n Dark Cajun Craze Stampin Blend and add to the front of the card
- Add a few Clear epoxy drops next to some of the colored rhinestones.
- Add your sentiment to the inside of the card using the Gather Together Stamp set and you are done
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: