Hi Stampers, Welcome to our hop. Today we have a color challenge using at least 3 of colors from our challenge. We could use Black, Evening Evergreen, Mossy Meadow, Pale Papaya, Flirty Flamingo and Crushed Curry. I ended up using all the colors because, well, why not when all the colors work so beautifully together.
The Color Challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Garden Greenhouse:
Card base: Basic white 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
DSP panel: Sweet Symmetry 5-1/4 x 4
Art piece: Basic White die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die
Art piece mat: Basic Black 4-7/8 x 3-1/2
- Stamp your Greenhouse image from the Garden Greenhouse stamp set into a piece of Basic White card stock in Smokey Slate Ink, positioning it in your Stamp a ratus (do not take your stamp out of the Stamparatus)
- Stamping the green house in the light gray helps place the foliage inside
- Stamp the large foliage image from the Garden Greenhouse stamp set in Evening Evergreen inside the greenhouse
- Stamp the single foliage image in stamped off Mossy Meadow on top of the other foliage image
- Stamp the flowers in the foliage bouquet with Flirty Flamingo, Pale Papaya and Crushed Curry
- Return the art piece to the Stamparatus and stamp with Vera Mark Ink
- Sprinkle Back Embossing Powder on the image and then heat set the powder with your heat gun
- Stamp an extra Flirty Flamingo and Crushed Curry flower onto scrap Basic White card stock and die cut them out with the Greenhouse Dies
- Stamp the small foliage image withe stamped off Mossy Meadow ink and die cut it out with the Greenhouse Dies
- With the other foliage dies from the Greenhouse dies, die cut some extra solid leaf images out in Mossy Meadow and Evening Evergreen card stock
- Attach the flowers and extra foliage to the front, right hand side of the embossed greenhouse image
- Stamp the sentiment from the Garden Greenhouse stamp set onto Basic White card stock with Versa Mark Ink
- Sprinkle with Black Embossing Powder and heat set with your Heat Gun
- Cut your sentiment to size with your Paper Trimmer (mine was 1/2 x 2-3/4)
Putting the card together:
- Adhere the art piece to the black mat with Stampin Seal
- Wrap a piece of twine from Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack round the matted art piece
- Adhere the DSP panel to the front of the card with Stampin Seal
- Attach the art piece to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Add the Playful Pets twine bow to the front of the card with a Glue Dot
- Adhere a few small Rhinestones to the flower centers
- Adhere your sentiment with Dimensionals to the bottom right side of the card
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (Before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: