Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a color challenge using at least 3 of the 6 color choices. I am used 4 of this combination which were Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzaz and Evening Evergreen. The other two colors were Just Jade and Mint Macaron . These are such beautiful colors and the Pansy Petals DSP was my inspiration for the inks I choice. And since this DSP is retiring, I thought I had better use it up. Please stop by all the other creative blog members posts today and see what beautiful cards they are sharing today.
The Color Challenge:
Stampin’ Up Flowering Tulip Fun Fold:
Card base: Basic White 8-1/2 x 4-1/4, scored at 3″
Small card: 8 x 3, scored at 4″
Back panel: 4-5-1/4
Small front panel: 2-3/4 x 4
Mat for small card: Pale Papaya 3-7/8 x 2-7/8
Embossed panel: Basic White 3-3/4 x 2-3/4 embossed with the Hive 3-D embossing folder
- Die cut the tulip using the Tulip Die as follows:
- Tulip: Pale Papaya blended with your blender brush and Calypso Coral Ink
- Stem and leaf: Pear Pizzaz blended with your blender brush and Evening Evergreen Ink
- flower center: Calypso Coral cs
- Die cut the flower, pieces, stem and leaf with the Tulip Dies
- Stamp the sentiment from the Flowering Tulip stamp set onto Basic White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Die cut the sentiment with the Message Die (retiring soon)
Putting the card together:
- Card base: Attach the 4×5-1/2 ” DSP panel to the inside front of the card base with Stampin Seal
- Attach the small coordinating DSP panel to the front card flap with Stampin Seal
- Attach the embossed panel to the Pale Papaya mat
- Wrap a piece of Pale Papaya ribbon around the bottom portion of this panel
- Attach this to the front of the small Basic White card with Dimensionals (making sure the fold in on the right had side of the card)
- Attach this little card to the inside of the card with Stampin Seal (opening the left flap to keep it free so you will be able to open and close this card
- Glue the stem, tulip and leaf to the left-hand side of the little card front
- Attach a Paly Papaya ribbon to the front of the tulip
- Add your sentiment with Dimensionals
- Attach some Rhinestones and you are finished
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (Before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: