Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a sketch challenge and I could not wait to ink up one of the new stamp sets from the annual catalog that is coming soon. I am using the Cup of Tea Suite which includes a stamp set, dies and the cutest DSP ever. Enjoy the hop and please stop by our other creative team members blogs to see what they are sharing today.
Stampin’ Up! Cup of Tea:
Card base: Basic White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
DSP panel: Tea Boutique 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
Mat: Basic Black 4-3/8 x 3-1/8
White panel: 4-1/4 x 3 embossed with the Subtle EF
- Die cut two tea cups using the Tea Boutique DSP
- On a piece of Basic White card stock stamp the following images:
- Leaf images: Garden Green
- Flowers: Daffodill Delight
- Tea tag sentiment: Tuxedo Black Ink
- Die cut the images using the Tea Cup Dies
- Stamp the sentiment using the saying from the Cup of Tea stamp set with Tuxedo Memento Black ink onto Basic White card stock
- Die cut the sentiment out with the Stitched Rectangle Die
Putting the Card Together:
- Attach the DSP to the card front
- Attach the White embossed panel to the black mat
- Attach this to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the Sweet Sorbet teacup to the right side of the embossed panel
- Tuck the pink teacup inside the Sweet Sorbet cup and attach with Liquid Glue
- Attach the die cut leaf image inside the pink tea cup with liquid glue
- Adhere the sentiment to the left side of the art piece with liquid glue, tucking the right side under the tea cup just a bit
- Make a double Sweet Sorbet Bakers Twine bow and attach it to the tea cup handle with a Glue Dot
- Attach the flower and small leaves with liquid glue to the left of the sentiment
- adhere the other flowers to the greenery in the tea cup with using liquid glue
- Place a tiny pearl on the center of each flower and you are done
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (Before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: