Hi Stampers and Card Makers, today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. I just received the Cottage Wreath stamp set and decided to create a fall card with the sketch. I must have been in a fall wreath mood as I just hung my sunflower wreath on my front door yesterday. Please make sure you stop by our other creative team members blogs and check out the card, they made with the sketch today.
Stampin’ Up! Cottage Wreath:
Card base: Basic White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Daffodil Delight 5-1/4 x 4
DSP panel: Gingham Cottage 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Embossed piece: Basic White die cut with the Deckled Die (3-7/8 x 2-1/8) and embossed with the Leaf Fall 3-D EF
- Stamp all the images from the Cottage Wreath stamp set onto Basic White card stock as follows
- Wreath: Old Olive
- Tiny fall leaves: Daffodill Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Merry Merlot
- Die cut the wreath and leaves using the coordinating Country Wreath Dies
- Die cut a few leaf stems from the Country Wreath dies in Old Olive and Mossy Meadow card stock
- Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink onto Basic White card stock using the sentiment from the Charming Sentiments stamp set
- Die cut the sentiment using the Deckled Dies (2-3/8 x 1)
Putting the card together:
- Adhere the DSP panel to the Daffodill mat with Stampin Seal
- Attach this panel to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach the Deckled and embossed piece to the middle of the card front with Dimensionals
- Attach the wreath to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- With Liquid Glue add the die cut leaves and them the tiny fall leaves
- Adhere the sentiment with Dimensionals to the bottom right side of the card
- Add a double Linen Thread bow the center of the leaf cluster and attach with a Glue Dot
- Add some Amber gems from the Leaf Label and Amber Gems pack here and there around the wreath and one on the sentiment and then you are done
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (Before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.