Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. I wanted to ink up the Cottage Rose stamp set and use the Abigal Rose DSP as I had not had a chance to use it yet. Oh my, what a beautiful combination of products. I know I will use this set many times and make some great color combinations too. Make sure you stop by all the members of our hop and see what this creative group is sharing today.
Stampin’ Up! Cottage Rose:
Card base: Early Espresso: 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Abigal Rose DSP 4 x 5-1/4
Small DSP panel: Abigal Rose DSP 2-3/4 x4
Strips: Early Espresso, Cut two, 1/2 x 4
- Stamp the large Rose, small rose, cluster of three roses and the leaf image (2) onto Basic White card stock with Veramark Ink
- Sprinkle the inked images with Gold Embossing Powder then heat set with your heat tool
- With your Blending Brush ink up the centers of the flowers with Petal Pink ink
- Color in the leaves with your Aqua Painter and Old Olive Ink
- Die cut all the images with the coordinating Cottage Rose Dies
- Die cut 4 of the delicate leaves from the Cottage Rose dies with Distressed Gold DSP
- Stamp the sentiment from the Go To Greetings stamp set in Early Espresso Ink onto Basic White card stock
- Die cut the sentiment our with the Stylish Shaped Dies
Putting Your Card Together:
- Adhere you 4 x 5-1/4 DSP to the front of the card with Stampin Seal
- Adhere your two Early Espresso strips to the back of the small DSP panel
- Adhere this panel to the front of the card with Stampin Seal
- Attach the large flower to the bottom left of the striped DSP panel with Liquid Glue
- Attach the smaller rose on top of the larger rose with Dimensionals
- Tuck in 2 extra leaf stems around the flower cluster
- Attach your sentiment to the front of the card with liquid Glue
- Tuck in 4 gold delicate leaf stems around the flower cluster adhering them with Liquid Glue
- Attach a small rose at the top of the sentiment with a Dimensional
- Cut apart one of the leaf stems and tuck two leaves under the small rose that is at the top of the sentiment
- Adhere a double Gold Bow with a glue dot
- Add a few of the White Matt Dots to the front of the card and you are done
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (Before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: