Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. I inked up another “new to me” stamp set that I have been wanting to use. I decide on the Color and Contour Bundle to create the card for todays hop. Make sure you stop off and see all of the other cards created by our talented team.
Stampin’ Up! Color and Contour:
Card base: Basic White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Hand Penned DSP die cut with the largest Scallop Contour Die
Small Panel: Basic White die cut with the Scallop Contour Die
Sentiment: Mint Macaron Die cut with the Meadow Dies
- Stamp 2 daisies and 4 leaves from the Color and Contour stamp set in Tuxedo Memento Black Ink onto Basic White card stock
- Color in the two flowers and 4 leaves with your Stampin Blends as follows:
- Flowers: Daffodil Delight and Highland Heather
- Centers of flowers: Dark Daffodil Delight and shaded with Calypso Coral
- Leaves: Mint Macaron and darkened a bit with Just Jade
- Die cut the daisies with the Scallop Contour Dies
- Fussy cut the leaves with you paper snips
- Die cut the sparkly berries from the Bedazzling DSP from the Sale A Bration catalog using the die from the Poinsettia Dies
- Die the the butterfly from the Bedazzling DSP using the die from the Natures Thoughts Dies
- Stamp the sentiment onto Mint Macaron card stock using the sentiment from the Beautiful Friendship stamp set with Versamark Ink
- Sprinkle Silver Embossing Powder onto the sentiment and heat set it with your heat gun.
- Die cut the sentiment with the Meadows Dies
Putting The Card Together:
- Attach the Large Hand Penned DSP scallop panel to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach the small Basic White scallops panel to the middle of the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the Highland Heather flower to the left of the white panel with glue dots
- Adhere the Daffodil Delight flower off set a bit with Dimensionals
- Tuck in the Bedazzling Berries and leaves with liquid glue
- Adhere your sentiment with a glue dot on the left and a dimensional on the right side (this keeps the sentiment level)
- Add three Rhinestones to the White panel
- Adhere the butterfly to the right on the sentiment with a glue dot and you are finished
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: