Hi Stampers, today for our hop we had a theme, choosing gift wrap or gift packaging . I love making gift card holders each year and decided to make several for our hop. I cant wait to fill them with a gift card from my favorite coffee shop and give them to my friends this holiday season.
Stampin’ Up! Gift Card Holders:
Here is the recipe:
Gift card holder base: Real Red 7-3/4 x 5
DSP panels: Heartwarming Hugs 4-3/4 x 2-1/2 and 4-3/4 x 1-1/2
Here are the details:
- Score the gift card holder at 6 and 2-1/2 inches
- Adhere the DSP panels and the front top flap and to the front of the holder
- Before gluing the side of the holder, take a circle punch and punch a notch into the bottom flap, this will make getting the gift card out a bit easier (see picture below)
- Using Tear and Tape adhere the bottom flap on the gift card holder together (this forms the pocket for the gift card)
Here is the inside:
- Die cut a Whisper White Circle cut from the Stitched Shape Die (second largest)
- Stamp the sentiment on the circle with Mossy Meadow Ink using the saying from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set
- Die cut a Coordinating Real Red mat using the Layering Circle Dies
- Adhere your sentiment to the Real Red scallop mat
- Stamp the leaves from the Christmas Gleaming Stamp set onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock
- Color in your leaves with Mossy Meadow and Real Red Stampin Blends
- Fussy cut your leaf image out with your paper snips
- Glue your holly berry leaves to the right side of the sentiment piece with glue dots
- Adhere the art piece to the top flap with glue dots making sure you only glue the top half of the circle so you will be able to open the holder
- Add a Real Red Sheer bow under the berry and holly leaves with glue dots
- Add a few Gilded Gems here and there for added sparkle
I made 6 other gift card holders. The holders are all DSP, embellishment and ribbons from the Mini Catalog. Use your imagination and supplies you have on hand to make more gift card holders or make one of the options I shared with your today.
Option 1: Perfectly Plaid
Option 2: First Frost
Option 3: Plush Poinsettia in Old Olive
Option 4: Snowflake Spendor
Option 5: Plush Poinsettia in Real Red
Option 6: Tis the Season
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: