Hi Stampers, I am back to blogging after a month off while we traveled to visit family and friends the month of May. Today for our hop we have a color challenge at least using 3 of the newest in-colors. Our choices were Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet, Orchid Oasis and Starry Night. The colors are all so beautiful but I choose, Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party and Tahitian Tide for my color combination. I also paired this color combo with the Bottled Happiness stamp set and matching punch. Enjoy the hop and please stop by our team members blogs today and see what they created with the color challenge.
Stampin’ Up! Bottled Happiness Card:
Card base: Basic White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Tea Boutique DSP 4 x 5-1/4
Small mat: Parakeet Party 3-1/4 x 4-3/8
Art piece: Basic White 3 x 4-1/4
- Stamp the short vase from the Bottled Happiness stamp set twice, once at the bottom of the art piece and once on a scrap piece of Basic White cs using Tahitian Tide Ink
- On the art piece, stamp the flower bouquet from the Bottled Happiness stamp set in Sweet Sorbet Ink above the Tahitian Tide stamped bottle
- Stamp the leaf image from the Bottled Happiness in Parakeet Party lining it up with the floral stamped image
- Fussy cut the extra Tahitian Tide bottle and adhere this cut image on top of the stamped bottle with Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment from the Sending Smiles stamp set onto a piece of Basic White card stock with Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Die cut the sentiment out using the Stylish Shapes Dies
Putting the card together:
- Adhere the 4 x 5-1/4 piece of DSP to the card front
- Adhere the art piece to the Parakeet Party Mat
- Attach this to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the sentiment to the bottle with a Glue Dot and Dimensionals
- Adhere a double Sweet Sorbet Bakers Twine bow to the left hand side of the bottles neck with a Glue Dot
- Add some Tahitian Tide In-Color Matt Dots to the flower bouquet and you are done
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (Before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: