Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a sketch challenge. I wanted to use the other image from the Blessings of Home stamp set this week and to get full use out of this this set. I paired it up with the Heart and Home DSP, doilies and Matt Dots, what a fun way to use so many products. After you look at my blog, make sure you hop on to see what the other creative team members created on their blogs today.
Stampin’ Up! Blessings of Home:
Card base: Basic White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Front panel: Heart and Home DSP 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Strips: Heart and Home DSP Fresh Freesia 1 x 5, Misty Moonlight 1 x 4-3/4 Garden Green 1/2 x 4-3/8
- Stamp the large floral image from the Blessings of Home stamp set onto Basic White card stock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Color the floral image with your Stampin Blends as follows:
- Leaves: Just Jade
- Large Blooms: Balmy Blue
- Small flowers: Fresh Freesia
- Centers: Cinnamon Cider
- After you color in your floral image die cut the image out using the Flower of Home Dies
- Stamp a sentiment of your choice and die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies
- I used the sentiment from Quiet Meadow
Putting the Card Together:
- Adhere the Heart and Home DSP panel to the front of the card with Stampin Seal
- Attach all three DSP strips to the front of the card, lining them even on the right side of the card with Stampin Seal
- Attach your Basic Gray Heart and Home Doiley to the right side of the card with Stampin Seal
- Adhere your Floral Piece to the front of the card and over the doily a bit with Dimensionals
- Attach your sentiment to the right side of the floral piece with Dimensionals
- Make a small Fresh Freesia Sheer Ribbon bow and attach to the right side of the floral piece with a glue dot
- Add a few Basic Gray Matt Dots to the front of the card and you are done
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (Before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: