Hi Stampers, Today we have sketch challenge for you. The Beautiful World Bundle worked perfectly with the sketch today. I made three cards and could not decide which one to showcase today, then ultimately choose the one that photographed the best. I hope you enjoy my share and do not forget to visit the other team member and see what they created for the hop.
Stampin’ Up! Beautiful World:
Card base: Misty Moonlight 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 3-3/8
DSP panel: World of Good 5-1/2 x 3-1/4
3 small panels: Whisper White die cut with the Rectangle Dies 1-1/2 x 2-7/8
Sentiment: Whisper White 1 x 2-3/4
- Stamp the following images from the Beautiful World stamp set as follows:
- Globes: one in Misty Moonlight and one in Soft Suede
- Ink well: Soft Suede
- Feather: second generation Misty Moonlight
- Sentiment: Misty Moonlight
- Die cuts:
- Globe stands: Brass Foil Sheet
- After you are all done stamping, die cut all the pieces out with the World Map Dies
- Run your three Whisper White panels through your Old World Paper Embossing Folder
- Glue your globe fronts to the globe backs
- Glue your Globe stands to the base of each globe
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP panel to the Whisper White mat
- Attach this to the front of your card with adhesive
- Adhere your three Whisper White rectangle to the front of the card centering them
- Attach the sentiment to the right hand side of the card front at the bottom of the white panels
- Adhere your tall globe to the left hand side of your card front
- Adhere your short globe with Dimensionals on the right side of the tall globe, overlapping them a tad
- Adhere your ink well with a Dimensional
- Add your quill with glue dots
- The finishing touch is a double Linen Thread bow adhered to the quill
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: