Hi Stampers, I took a few weeks off when we visited Kentucky. We are being transferred to the Blue Grass state from the PNW and went back to look for housing. It was a fun and exciting trip. We found a house and will now pursue getting our home sold in Vancouver WA for the BIG move in a few months. I am glad to be back creating and have a card using the Art Gallery Bundle. Today was a sketch challenge and the Art Gallery set worked out perfectly, I even used the Gilding Flakes to enhance my card. Have fun on our hop!
Stampin’ Up! Art Gallery:
Card base: Gray Granite 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Basic White Die cut with the largest Stitched Rectangle Die
DSP panels: Fine Art Floral DSP die cut with the 3rd largest Stitched Rectangle Die
Circle: Basic White Stitched Shape Circle Die
Circle mat: Gray Granite die cut with the Layering Circle Die Scallop
- Stamp your flower image using the two stamps from the Art Gallery Stamp set as follows:
- The large solid flower image stamp in Pumpkin Pie Ink onto Basic White card stock
- Stamp over the Pumpkin Pie image with the layering floral image in Poppy Parade Ink
- Stamp the leaf image in Pretty Peacock ink onto Basic White card stock
- Die cut the flower and leaf with the Floral Gallery Dies
- Lightly trace your circle die with a pencil onto a piece of Basic White card stock
- Adhere strips of Tear and Tape to the traced circle image
- Peel off the backing of the Tear and Tape to expose the adhesive
- Lay Gilding Flakes on to the adhesive and rub the flakes into the exposed adhesive
- Burnish the Flakes until they are smooth ( I used my fingers then a clean stencil brush)
- Die cut the Gilded piece with your Stitched Shape Circle die
Putting the card together:
- Attach the Basic White mat to the front of the card base with Stampin Seal
- Adhere your two DSP panels to the White mat, off setting each panel just a bit
- Adhere your gilded circle to the Gray Granite Scalloped circle
- Adhere your matted circle to the front left of the card front with Dimensionals
- Adhere your leaf to the circle with glue dots
- Attach your flower head to the circle with Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment from the Art Gallery stamp set with Black Tuxedo Memento Ink onto Basic White card stock
- Punch the sentiment out with the Classic Label Punch
- Attach the sentiment to the gilded circle with glue dots
- Add a Fine Art Floral Ribbon bow to the flower stem
- Attach a few Pretty Peacock Butterfly gems to the front of the card and you are done!
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: