Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! For Unto Us:
Card base: Night of Navy 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Very Vanilla 4 x 5-1/4
DSP panel: Brightly Gleaming 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Art piece: 1- Copper Foil Sheet and 2- Night of Navy 3-3/8 x 4-1/8
Sentiment: Very Vanilla 1-1/2 x 3-3/4 punched with the Triple Banner Punch
- Emboss the art piece with the Evergreen Forest Embossing Folder
- Glue your art piece onto the other two pieces of 3-3/8 x 4-1/8 Night of Navy card stock
- Stamp your sentiment using the greeting from the For Unto Us stamp set with Versa Mark Ink
- Heat emboss with Copper Emboss Powder
Putting the card together:
- Adhere you Brightly Gleaming DSP to the Very Vanilla mat
- Wrap a piece of Basket Weave Metallic Copper Ribbon about 1-7/8 inches from the bottom around the matted DSP panel
- Adhere the panel to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere your stacked panel embossed piece to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach your sentiment with glue dots
- Adhere a Basket Weave Metallic Copper bow to the left side of the sentiment
- Attach a few Star Designer Element to the sky of the art piece and one to the right side of the sentiment
Here is the card from our Thursday Blog Hop that inspired my “Alternate” look
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: