Happy Monday Stampers, Its Alternate Monday time!
What is Alternate Monday??? This means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Happy Forest Friends:
Card base: Basic White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Mossy Meadow 4 x 5-1/4
panel behind DSP: Basic White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
DSP: Happy Forest Friends DSP (Cuts in the directions below)
Mat for fox image: Mossy Meadow Die cut with the Layering Circle Dies
- Here are the cuts for the Stack and Shuffle DSP
- Layer all 4 piece of your DSP together and cut all at the same time
- Cut the stacked layer 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- With the paper in the portrait position cut the paper at 2-11/16 (this leaves you with a strip that measures 1-3/16
- Cut the 2-7-8 (this leaves you with another part that measures 2 3-1/6
- Cut the thin strip at 3-3/16 (this leaves you with a part that measures 1-15/16
- Arrange the cuts and attach to the 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 panel of Basic White card stock
- Die the a fox from the Happy Forest Friends DSP with the Stylish Shapes Die
- Mount this DSP panel to the Mossy Meadow mat
- Adhere your 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 DSP panel to the Mossy Meadow mat
- Wrap a piece of Old Olive Twill Ribbon around the stacked panel
- Stamp the sentiment in Soft Suede Ink using the Go To Greetings stamp set onto white card stock
- Die cut the sentiment using the Stitched Rectangle Dies
Putting the Card Together:
- Attach the DSP matted panel to the card front with Dimensionals
- Attach the matted fox image to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the sentiment to the bottom of fox die cut panel with Stampin Seal
- Add a Old Olive Twill Ribbon bow to the left of the sentiment with a Glue Dot
- Adhere some Rustic Metallic Dot here and there on the front of the card and you are done
Here is the card from our Thursday Blog Hop that inspired todays “Alternate’ look
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (Before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: