Happy Monday Stampers, Its Alternate Monday time!
What is Alternate Monday??? This means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Christmas Season:
Card base: Cherry Cobbler 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Front panel: Painted Christmas DSP 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
DSP panel: Painted Christmas 3 x 4-1/2
Sentiment piece: Basic White die cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies (approx. 3-7/8 x 2-5/8)
Sentiment mat: Cherry Cobbler 4-1/8 x 2-3/4
- Stamp the following image onto Basic White card stock using the following inks
- 2 small pinecones, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede
- Holly Leaves: 1 set in Garden Green
- Berries: 3-Cherry Cobbler, 3- Stems Early Espresso
- Die cut the holly leaves and pinecone with the Seasonal Label Dies
- Stamp your sentiment onto the Basic White Rectangle Stitched Die panel as follows
- Sentiment is stamped over more the left-hand side in Garden Green ink using the sentiment from Christmas to Remember stamp set
- Stamp some pine bought stems from the Christmas Season stamp set in Garden Green and second generation Gardin Green in the right bottom corner of the sentiment piece
Putting The Card Together:
- Attach your Painted Christmas DSP panel to the front of the Cherry Cobbler card front with Stampin Seal
- Attach your small Painted Christmas DSP panel to the front of the card with Stampin Seal (it sits more toward to left hand side of the card)
- Mat your sentiment piece to the Cherry Cobbler panel
- Wrap a double piece of Cherry Cobbler and Gold Ribbon around the sentiment piece (toward the bottom) and mount to the front of the card with Dimensioanls
- Adhere your pinecones, one with Glue Dots and one with Dimensionals
- Tuck in your die cut berries around the art piece with Liquid glue or Glue Dots
- Attach a Cherry Cobbler and Gol bow to the pinecone arrangement with a glue dot
Here is the card from our Thursday Blog Hop that inspired todays “alternate” look
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (Before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: