Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we have a color challenge. The colors are just right for another Christmas card a using Garden Green, Poppy Parade and Whisper White. They are also in the Santa’s Workshop DSP. Today I let my paper do all the work. This would be a fast card to make several of. Enjoy the hop.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Santa’s Workshop:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Garden Green 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Whisper White 5-1/4 x 4
DSP panel: Santa’s Workshop 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Oval: Garden Green Layering Oval Framelit
Art piece: Santa’s Workshop DSP cut with the oval Layering Oval Framelits
Sentiment: Whisper White 1 x 4 punched with the Triple Banner Punch
Here are the details:
- Adhere your DSP to the Whisper White mat
- Adhere the stacked panel to the card front
- Adhere your Santa’s Workshop oval to the Garden Green scalloped mat
- Adhere your oval panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment from the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set using the ink to rubber technique and Garden Green and Poppy Parade Stampin Write Markers
- Adhere the sentiment the oval art piece
- Using the Blizzard Thinlits Die cut out some Whisper White snowflakes and attach them to the front of the card
- Top the large snowflake with a Garden Green Bakers Twine bow
- Top each of the other snowflakes off with Rhinestones
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: