Hi Stampers, Today is the third Thursday of the month which means we are sharing our hop with Sandi’s team. We had our choice of a sketch challenge or a color challenge or both. I used them both in my card share for today. The color combination is gorgeous, Fresh Fig, Bermuda Bay and Pear Pizzazz are beautiful when combined together.
Here is the sketch:
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Pop of Petals:
Here is the recipe for the card:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Whisper White 5-1/4 x 4
Small mat: Fresh Fig 4-3/8 x 3-3/8
Embossed mat: 4-1/4 x 3-1/4
Mat panel at bottom of card: 4-1/4 x 1-1/4 e
Here are the details:
- Stamp two Fresh Fig flowers from the Pop of Petals stamp set
- Stamp one Bermuda Bay flower from the Pop of Petals stamp set
- Stamp three Pear Pizazz flowers from the Pop of Petals stamp set
- Punch all the flowers out with the coordinating punch
- Stamp the sentiment using the saying from the Rooted in Nature stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink
- After it is stamped emboss this piece with the Polka Dot EF
- Mount this panel to the Fresh Fig mat
- Adhere your Basket Weave panel to the bottom of the Polka Dot panel
- Wrap a piece of Striped Bermuda Bay ribbon where the embossed panels meet
- Attach the art piece to the large Whisper White mat with dimensionals
- Attach the matted stacked panels to the card front
- Adhere the Bermuda Bay flower with a glue dot
- Adhere the left hand side Fresh Fig Flower with a dimensionals and the right side Fresh Fig flower with a glue dot
- Add three pearls from the Sharing What you Love Embellishment Kit
- Tie a bow and you are done!
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: