Hi Stampers, today for our team blog hop we have a sketch challenge for you. I created another card using the Fruit Basket stamp set and matching punches from the Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Fruit Basket:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Crumb Cake 5-1/2 x 8-1/4, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Wood Texture DSP 5-1/4 x 4
Thin mat: Soft Suede 5-1/4 x 2-3/8
DSP: Tutti Frutti 5-1/4 x 2-1/4
Scallop circle: Soft Suede Layering Circle Framelits
Art Piece: Whisper White Stitched Framelits
Here are the details:
- Stamp your sentiment in Soft Suede ink onto the card front
- Attach the Wood Texture DSP to the card front
- Attach the thin Soft Suede mat to the Tutti Frutti DSP
- Wrap a piece of Lemon Lime Twist striped ribbon around the thin mat and DSP stack
- Attach this mat to the front of the card
- Stamp your bowl image twice, once onto your art piece and once onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock
- Fussy cut the stamped bowl from your Whisper White card stock out
- Stamp your pears in Lemon Lime Twist and Crushed Curry inks as if they are sitting in the bowl, add Soft Suede stems
- Add a Real Red strawberry with a Lemon lime twist green top to your bowl of fruit
- Stamp and extra strawberry and pear onto scrap Whisper White card stock and punch out with the Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack
- Adhere your extra pear with a glue dot and your extra strawberry with a mini dimensional
- Adhere your art piece to the Soft Suede Scallop circle
- Attach your circle mats to the card front with dimensionals
- Punch our leaves in Lemon Lime Twist using your Leaf Punch
- Adhere the leaves with glue dots behind your art piece
- Add your Striped Lemon Lime Twist bow and your are done
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card:
15 Replies to “Stampin’ Up! Fruit Basket Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop”
I am going to have to make this with our card group. I hope I can make a bow as beautiful as yours AND fussy cut as good as you did. I LOVE your card! It makes me want to buy the DSP, but alas it is retiring and I need to save my money for all the gorgeous new stuff. I certainly have enough DSP to make it work. Watch, I’ll be CASing!
Love it, Kristi! It’s a Farmer’s Market on a card!! So pretty – especially with the Wood Textures card front! 🙂
Oh my goodness…that is about as cute as can be! The little fruits are so sweet and I love the woodgrain background. Perfect! 🙂
Thank you Amy
Wow!! Beautiful card – well done!!
Great card, Kristi! So bright and cheerful.
Thank you Julie
That woodgrain background surprised me and adds so much to the card! It’s so cheerful and happy! Way to go!
Thank you Susan
I love everything about this. Your choice of DSP is perfect and so is that bow. I have bow envy! Love this!!
This card is too cute! I have everything waiting to make the card…but I’m doing the Tiffany organization challenge and can’t find anything! LOL!!! Good job!
Comments are closed.