Hi Stampers, Today for our hop we had a sketch challenge. I borrowed this darling stamp set “Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts” I realized this is the PERFECT set to use for our hop. I wish I had ordered this adorable set when the Occasions Catalog started as I know this would have been a favorite of mine. It’s retiring in May so if you want this cute stamp set now is the time to get it ordered.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Bermuda Bay 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Basic Black 4 x 5-1/4
Mat: 3-7/8 x 5-1/8, embossed with the Polka Dot EF
Art Piece: Whisper White, die cut with the Lots of Labels Die
Art piece mat: Bermuda Bay, die cut with the Lots of Labels Die
Sentiment: Whisper White 2/8 x 2-3/4 punched with Triple Banner Punch
Here are the details:
- Adhere your Whisper White Embossed mat to the Basic Black mat and attach to the front of the card
- Stamp your image with Tuxedo Black Ink onto the Whisper White Lots of Label art piece
- Color the image with your Blender Pens in these colors:
- Awning: Bermuda Bay
- Leaves: Old Olive
- Flowers: Calypso Coral
- Card: Crumb Cake and Bronze
- Dot Flowers: Daffodil Delight
- Bird: Daffodil Delight
- Heart: Calypso Coral
- Mount your art piece to the Bermuda Bay Lots of Labels mat
- Wrap a piece of 1/4 inch ombre Calypso Coral ribbon around the art piece
- Mount the matted art piece to the center of the card with dimensionals
- Add a bow to the left of your art piece
- Tuck a few pearls among the flowers
- Attach your sentiment to the front of the art piece and you are done:
Here is the inside:
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card:
18 Replies to “Stampin’ Up! Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop”
That is just too cute Kristi! Your coloring is perfect and I love the clean design! 🙂
Thank you Amy. The polka dot ef gives that pop of clean I think. It added that contemporary feel.
Simply gorgeous! Love everything about it!
Thanks so much Susan
Love love love this!! Your coloring is just spectacular!! Wow! 🙂
Thanks Mary, I’m really falling in love with coloring!
OMG, Kristi! This is gorgeous! I have this set and have yet to ink it up. I feel a CASE coming on….hope you don’t mind!
Thank you Kathy, oh get this set inked, you will have fun coloring!
Lovely card, Kristi! don’t you just love that little bird?? Great color choices too.
Thank you Julie. I love everything about this set!
Your coloring is spot on and your bow perfect. Such a sweet card!
Thank you Jaimie.
What a pretty card! And the inside is fabulous….simple and elegant. Great job on the colouring .
Thank you Shelagh
This is such an adorable card. Really love it! Thanks for all the directions!
Thank you Linda
Comments are closed.