Hi Stampers, Today for our blog hop we have a color challenge and a sketch challenge all rolled into one. On the third Thursday of every month we hop with our fellow stamper Sandi MacIver and her team in Canada. The Falling For Leaves stamp set worked perfectly with both the color challenge and the sketch.
Here is the color and sketch challenge:
Stampin’ Up Falling for Leaves:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Granny Apple Green 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Basic Black 3-5/8 x 4-7/8
Panel: Wood Textures DSP 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
Thin strip mat: Mango Melody 1-1/2 x 3-5/8
Thin strip: Basic Black 1-3/8 x 3-5/8
Sentiment: 3/4 x 3-1/4 (with a flag cut on the right side)
The art piece:
- Stamp the detailed leaf image onto a piece of Whisper White card stock with Versa Mark Ink
- Add Black Emboss powder to the stamped image and then heat seat with your heal tool
- With two sponge daubers, randomly sponge the leaf image with Granny Apple Green and Mango Melody Inks
- Die cut the leaf with the matching die
- Adhere your Wood Texture DSP to the black mat
- Adhere this panel to the front of the card with snail
- Adhere the Black panel to the Mango Melody mat
- Wrap a piece of braided trim around the panel and adhere to the front of the card
- Attach your leaf image to the front of the card with dimensionals
Even more details:
- Make a bow using the Braided Twine and White Bakers Twine and attach to the stem of the leaf with a glue dot
- Add some pearls to the front of the card
- Stamp your sentiment with Black Ink and attach to the bottom of the card
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: