Hi Stampers, Today we had a sketch challenge and for my share I inked up the Country Home stamp set and used some of the wonderful new embellishments. This suite of products is getting me in the mood for the fall season that is fast approaching here in the Pacific Northwest.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Country Home:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Old Olive 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Galvanized Metallic Paper 4 x 5-1/4 Embossed with the Tin Tile Dynamic EF
Mat: Country Lane DSP 3-5/8 x 4-1/2
Art piece: Whisper White 2-7/8 x 4-1/4
Thin strip panel: Early Espresso 1 x 4-1/4
Sentiment: 3/4 x 4 punched with the Triple Banner Punch
Here are the details:
The art piece:
- Stamp the floral and milk can images with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink onto the art piece
- Color and shade as follows with your Stampin Blends and Stampin Markers
- Milk container: Smokey Slate
- Artichoke: Old Olive
- Caladiums: Blackberry Bliss
- Cattails: Ivory and Bronze
- Tiny leaves: Mint Macaron and Crushed Curry ( Stampin Markers)
- Large dot flowers: Cajun Craze
- Tiny dots: Crushed Curry (Stampin Markers)
- Adhere the Early Espresso panel to the right side of the art piece
- Sponge the Metallic Embossed mat with Soft Suede ink to soften the look
- Adhere the Metallic panel to the front of the card
- Cut the edges of your Old Olive doily and adhere to the back of the Early Espresso panel with glue dots
- Adhere to the Blackberry Bliss DSP panel
- Adhere the art piece stack to the embossed panel on the front of the card
- Add a Braided Linen Trim bow
- Add some silver Metallic pearls around the flower arrangement
Even more details:
- Stamp your sentiment using Old Olive and Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Markers using the ink to rubber technique
- Adhere you sentiment over the milk can with snail
- Add one final pearl and your are done!
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: