Hi Stampers, Today we had a sketch challenge so I decided to ink up the Blossoming Basket stamp set. I earned this set for FREE during Sale-A-Bration. I not only recieved the beautiful stamp set but the gorgeous basket weave embossing folder was included. Wow! what fun it was stamping and coloring with this beautiful set and all for FREE.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Blossoming Basket:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Crumb Cake 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Melon Mambo 4 x 5-1/4
Embossed mat: Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8, embossed with the Basket Weave Dynamic Embossing Folder
Small mat: Crumb cake 3-1/2 x 3-1/4
Art Piece: Whisper White 3-3/8 x 3-1/8
- adhere your embossed mat to the melon mambo mat
- adhere your stacked mats to the crumb cake card front
Here are the details:
The art piece:
- stamp your basket image with tuxedo black ink onto the whisper white art piece
- stamp two butterflies the tag and an extra large flower into a piece of whisper white scrap paper
- Color and shade the small roses with your daffodil delight water color pencil and blend with your blender pen.
- Add a touch of melon mambo to the yellow flowers using the water color pencil for a touch of color
- Fill in the large rose with the melon mambo water color pencil and smooth our the lines with your blender pen
- Color in the leaves with your old olive stampin blends
- Color and shade the extra stamped large rose with melon mambo water color pencil and blend with your blender pen and fussy cut the rose
- put four loops of lined thread on top of the stamped rose image, two on the top and two on the bottom, adhere them with glue dots
- attach your extra fussy cut rose on top of the stamped rose and the ends of the loops of linen thread with a dimensional
- wrap some 1/4 inch organza white ribbon from the edge of the basket to the back of the crumb cake matted art piece
- fussy cut your butterflies and attach one of the left of the basket to cover up the cut edge of the ribbon
- attach the other butterfly onto the handle of the basket
- fussy cut your tiny tag and attach it to the front of the basket, this also hides the cut ribbon on the right side of the basket
- make a small bow and attach it just above the tiny tag with a glue dot
- color some pearls with your daffodil delight stampin blends and add the yellow pearls here and there on the card
- adhere your art piece to the front of the card with dimensional
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card:
16 Replies to “Stampin’ Up! Blossoming Basket Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop”
Just beautiful Kristi! Those flowers look amazing and I love the clean design of your card. Fantastic! 🙂
Thank you Amy
The shading on your basket is perfection! Very pretty card.
Oh my goodness!! This is gorgeous, Kristi!! 🙂
Thank you Mary
Beautiful card. May have to CASE design
Thank you Shirley
Beautiful card, Kristi! So springlike. Love the way you left the inside un-colored.
Thank you Julie
So pretty. The colors you chose really pop! And I love how you fussy cut the one out to make it higher really nice!
Thanks so much Jaimie
Your coloring is gorgeous, so rich and pretty. Beautiful card–outside and inside.
Thank you Susan
Comments are closed.