Hi Stampers, today I have another share that might look a bit familiar. Last week during our blog hop I shared a card using the Tasty Truck stamp set. Today’s card is the same layout but with a few changes. I simplified the card this week by eliminating the fussy ribbon for a cleaner look and did not emboss the white mat. What do you think? Which look is for you?
Stampin’ Up! “Tasty Truck”:
Here is the card recipe:
Card Base: Bermuda Bay 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
Embossed Mat: Bermuda Bay 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Embossed with the Seaside Embossing Folder
Small Mats: All adhered together and attached with dimensionals
Back Mat: Peekaboo Peach 2-7/8 x 3-1/2
Middle Mat: Early Espresso 2-3/4 x 3-3/8
Top Mat: Whisper White 2-5/8 x 3/1/4
Thick Whisper White Bakers Twine
- Stamp the Tasty Truck image with Staz on Black ink onto Shimmery White card stock
- Stamp the Cupcakes and Sentiment on the food truck
- Color in your image with Stampin Up Watercolor pencils using Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray
- Blend the colors with your blender pens
- Fussy Cut your truck and mount to the white embossed mat with dimensionals
- Add a Whisper White Thick Bakers Twine bow
- Top each cupcake with a tiny pearl
Here is the card from last week:
You can view it here:
Here is this weeks card.
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
Here are the products I used to make this card: