Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Varied Vases:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Night of Navy 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Mango Melody 4 x 5-1/4
Small embossed piece: Lovely Lipstick 3 x 3, embossed with the Basket Weave EF
Mat: Whisper White 3-1/8 x 3-1/8
Square:Whisper White Stitched Square Framelits
Square mat: Lovely Lipstick Layering Square Framelits
Sentiment: Whisper White 1/2 x 3 punched with the Triple Banner Punch
Here are the details:
- Stamp the two vases onto the Whisper White square art piece with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink
- Take your Night of Navy Stampin Blends and color in the tall vase
- Stamp the shorter vase onto a piece of scrap Whisper White and color as above then punch it out with the coordinating punch adhere with mini dimensionals
- Stamp your floral outline images with Tuxedo Black Ink
- The flowers in the left vase are stamped with Mango Melody
- The tulips are stamped in Lovely Lipstick onto scrap Whisper White cards stock and punched out with the coordinating punch and adhered with mint dimensionals
- Stamp the outline of the leaves in Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stamp the leaves with the solid image in Green Apple Green
- Add a highlight on the left side of each vase with a white gel pen
- Adhere your Mango Meloday mat to the front of the card
- Adhere your Embossed Lovely Lipstick panel to the Whisper White mat and attach to the front of the card
- Adhere your art piece to the square mat and attach to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment in Black ink
- Wrap some Whisper White Bakers Twine around the left side matted panels
- Add a Whisper White Bakers Twine bow and you are done
Here is the card inspiration:
This is the card from my Thursday Blog Hop. You can see it here:
I turned this card to horizontal and changed where the sentiment is. Isn’t it fun to get a whole new look using the same stamp set!
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: