Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Lovely Lattice:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Gorgeous Grape 4 x 5-1/4 embossed with the Lace Dynamic EF
Art piece: Whisper White 3-3/8 x 4-5/8
Here are the details:
- Stamp your floral image onto the art piece using Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Stamp an extra large flower of the stamped image onto a piece of scrap whisper white card stock
- Color in the flowers using your dark and light Highland Heather Stampin Blends
- Color your leaves using your Old Olive Stampin Blends
- Cut the large extra flower with your snips
- Wrap a piece of Old Olive Bakers Twine around the art piece
- Adhere your art piece to the Gorgeous Grape panel
- Adhere your matted art piece to the card front with dimensionals
- Add your matching bow to the left side of the art piece
- Adhere your extra cut out flower with Mini Dimensionals to the top of the stamped image
- Finish it off with your sentiment using the Gingham Gala stamp set
- cut out your sentiment using paper snips (1/2 by 2-3/8) and adhere with Dimensionals
- Add some pearls and Gingham Gala Sequin (Highland Heather) to the front of the card in clusters
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: