Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Happy Birthday To You:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Petal Pink 4 x 5-1/4
DSP mat: 6 x 6 subtle paper pack in Calypso Coral 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Scallop panel: Petal Pink die cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies
Sentiment: 1/2 x 4 Whisper White punched with the Banner Triple Punch and trimmed to fit under the cake plate
- Stamp the floral image and the cake plate image from the Happy Birthday To You stamps set onto Whisper White card stock with Tuxedo Momento Black Ink
- Color in the the image with your Stampin Blends as follows:
- Flowers: Calypso Coral
- Leaves: Old Olive
- Flower centers: Dark Calypso Coral
- Cake stand: Old Olive
- Die cut your floral image and cake plate image out with the coordinating dies (coming Feb 4)
- Adhere the die cut cake plate/floral image onto the Petal Pink scalloped Panel with Dimesioanls
- Adhere the flower cluster on top to the floral image on the cake plate with Dimesioanls
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP to the Petal Pink mat with snail
- Attach this to the front of the card with snail
- Adhere your Petal Pink (with the cake art piece) scallop panel to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set
- Punch our the sentiment with the Banner Triple Punch
- Adhere the sentiment to the bottom on the cake image with glue dots
- Add a Petal Pink Metallic Edged bow to the left side of the cake
- Adhere a few Champagne Rhinestones of the art piece and you are done.
Another color option:
On this card I just changed up the mat color and the DSP to add some variation
Here is the card that inspired today’s Alternate Monday card. Which color to you like best?
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: