Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Curvy Christmas: Available in November!
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Real Red: 5-1/4 x 4
DSP panel: Classic Christmas 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Curvy die cut panel: Whisper White 5-1/8 x 3-7/8 die cut with the Curvy Die
- Stamp the snowflake onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using the image from Snowflake Wishes in Sahara Sand Ink
- Die cut this snowflake out using the die from So Many Snowflakes Dies
- Die cut a large snowflake using the die from So Many Snowflakes in the Red Foil
- Stamp some additional snowflakes on the Whisper White Curvy cut panel using smaller snowflakes from Snowflake Wishes stamp set in Real Red and Sahara Sand ink
- Add up some additional tiny Real Red snowflakes using the stamp from the Curvy Christmas stamp set
- Adhere the Classic Christmas DSP to the Real Red mat
- Adhere the Whisper White die cut Quite Curvy panel to the top of the Classic Christmas DSP panel.
- Place your sentiment from the Quite Curvy Stamp set into your Stamparatus and stamp the sentiment in Black Tuxedo Memento Ink onto the Whisper White die cut panel
Putting the card together:
- Adhere the art piece panel to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the Sahara Sand and Red Foil snowflakes to the front of the card with glue dots
- Tuck a few Rhinestone Jewels here and there on the front of the card and you are finished
Here is the card from the Thursday Blog Hop that inspired todays ‘ Alternate” look:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: