Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Beautiful World:
Card base: Early Espresso 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Basic Black 5-1/2 x 3-3/8
DSP panel: World of Good 5-1/2 x 3-1/4
3 small panels: World or Good DSP die cut with the Rectangle Dies 1-1/2 x 2-7/8
Sentiment: Whisper White 1 x 2-3/4
- Stamp the following images from the Beautiful World stamp set as follows:
- Ink well: Bumblebee
- Feather: Soft Suede
- Sentiment: Tuxedo Black Stamped with the Many Mates stamp set
- Die cuts:
- Globe stands and Globe Circle: Basic Black
- Globe: Brass Foil Sheet
- After you are all done stamping, die cut all the pieces out with the World Map Dies
- Glue your globe fronts to the globe backs
- Glue your Globe stands to the base of each globe
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP panel to the Black mat
- Attach this to the front of your card with adhesive
- Adhere your three Bumblebee rectangles to the front of the card centering them
- Attach the sentiment to the right hand side of the card front at the bottom of the white panels
- Adhere your tall globe to the left hand side of your card front
- Adhere your short globe with Dimensionals on the right side of the tall globe, overlapping them a tad
- Adhere your ink well with a Dimensional
- Add your quill with glue dots
- The finishing touch is a double Forever Greenery Metallic bow adhered to the quill
The card inspiration:
Here is the card that inspired my Alternate Monday card:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: