Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Band Together:
I used Stampin Blends and the dies on this card. My inspiration card used watercolor paper and re-inkers.
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Granny Apple Green 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Highland Heather 5-1/4 x 4
Embossed piece: Whisper White 5-1/8 x 3-7/8 using the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder
Here are the details:
The flower and leaves:
- Stamp your flower and leaves (5 leaves) from the Band Together Stamp Set with Momento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock
- Color the flower with your Highland Heather Stampin Blends
- Your flower center is colored with your Daffodil Delight Stampin Blend
- The leaves are colored using your Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends
- Using the Detailed Bands dies, die cut your flower and leaves
- Die cut your band from the Details Bands Die in Granny Apple Green card stock
- Cut another identical band using Whisper White card stock. (this is for your sentiment)
- Adhere your Embossed mat to the Highland Heather mat
- Attach this panel to the front of the card
- Adhere the Detailed Band to the front of the card
- Stamp your sentiment from the Band Together Stamp Set onto the Whisper White insert
- Attach the sentiment to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Attach your flower with dimensionals
- Attach your leaves with glue dots
- Add some Pearls cluster, coloring some with your dark Highland Heather Stampin Blend
- Dab a bit of Wink of Stella on the flower center and leaves for added sparkle
- You are done!
Here is my card inspiration:
Here is the card from my Thursday Blog Hop. You can see this card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: