Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Pop of Petals:
Here is the recipe for the card:
Card base: Very Vanilla 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Very Vanilla 5-1/4 x 4
Small mat: Coastal Cabana 4-3/8 x 3-3/8
DSP mat: Tea Room 4-1/4 x 3-1/4
Mat panel at bottom of card: Tea Room 4-1/4 x 1-1/4 e
Here are the details:
- Stamp two Coastal Cabana flowers from the Pop of Petals stamp set
- Stamp one Crushed Curry flower from the Pop of Petals stamp set
- Stamp three Old Olive flowers from the Pop of Petals stamp set
- Punch all the flowers out with the coordinating punch
- Stamp the sentiment using the saying from the Better Together stamp set in Versa Mark ink
- Heat emboss the with Gold Emboss Powder and your heat tool
- Mount this panel to the Coastal Cabana mat
- Adhere your Tea Room panel to the bottom of the Large Tea Room matted panel
- Wrap a piece of Tea Room ribbon where the two DSP panels meet
- Attach the art piece to the large Very Vanilla mat with dimensionals
- Attach the matted stacked panels to the card front
- Adhere the Coastal Cabana flower with a glue dot
- Adhere the left hand side Crushed Curry Flower with a dimensionals and the right side Crushed Curry flower with a glue dot
- Cut the Old Olive flowers apart and turn them into leaves by tucking them under the flowers
- Add a tiny gold butterfly from the Tea Room Stickers
- Add Gold faceted gems to the center of the card
- Tie a bow and you are done!
Here is another color variation:
Here is the card inspiration:
Here is the card from the Thursday Blog Hop. You can see this card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: