Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Day:
Here Is The Card Recipe:
Card base: Real Red 4-1/4 x 11. scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Gold Foil Sheet 4 x 5-1/4
Mat: Petal Passion DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Scallop circle: Real Red Layering Circle Framelits
Mat: Whisper White Stitched Circle Framelits
Sentiment: Whisper White 3/4 x 4
- Stamp the Flower with Vera Mark Ink onto a piece of watercolor paper
- Heat emboss the image with white embossing powder and your heat gun
- Using your Aqua Painter and Cherry Cobbler and Real Red ink color in your image
- After it is dry go over the top with your Wink of Stella
- Fussy cut your flower out
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your Petal Passion DSP onto the Gold mat
- Wrap your ribbon around the stack
- Adhere this stack to the front of the card with dimensionls on the card front
- Adhere your Whisper White Stitched Framelit mat to the Real Red scallop mat to the front of your card with dimensionals
- Attach your flower with dimensionals to the front of the card
- Add a Gold glitter dot and some small gold Metallic shapes to the circle
- Add your bow and a few strands of gold sequin trim
- Stamp your sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink using the “Happy Birthday Gorgeous” Stamp set
Here Is The Card Inspiration:
You can see this card here:
Can I help You?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: